HUNT THE WOLF author Don Mann details what the SEALs do when they complete their training early on a Friday.
· Start with a two-mile open ocean swim
· Run down the beach for six miles in the soft sand
· Run through all of the obstacles on the obstacle course, wearing gas masks, carrying a 200 lb dummy
· Perform emergency medical care on a simulated casualty who has been wounded by a roadside bomb
· Assemble a radio and make communications with HQ requesting back-up support
· Assemble a sniper rifle and take a 2000 meter shot
· Finally, run to the shooting area and conduct a four-person counter terrorist raid, free the hostage and exfil out on sea, air or land.